Lessons are taught in French.
Learn the basics of cross-country skiing with a certified Ski de fond Québec instructor. The introduction lasts 2 hours (1 hour with an instructor, followed by a 1-hour rental).
- Cross-country skis;
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- Online payments by credit card only;
- Reservation necessary. Reservations are done online via Reservotron.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Lessons are à la carte.
- There is a maximum of 8 people per reservation.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early so that the lesson may start on time.
- Please note that a reservation may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions (for example, if the wind chill factor drops the temperature to -28°C or lower). If this is the case, GUEPE will contact you no later than one hour before the class is scheduled to begin.
- Sanitary measures could be put in place at any time according to governmental recommendations. GUEPE will le you know prior to your rental if this is the case.
- There is a fee to park in the nature parks. For more information, please visit the City of Montréal's Website.
- To make the most of your activity, please dress for the weather.
Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques
Parc-nature du Bois-de-Liesse
Parc-nature de l'Île-de-la-Visitation
Parc-nature de la Pointe-aux-Prairies
DISCOVER OUR ACTIVITIES
Lessons and Introductions
Guided Outdoor Activities