GUEPE is present in this nature park for outdoor equipment rentals and cross-country ski lessons in the winter, but also for interpretive activities offered to the general public. Some of our summer day camps also take place in this magnificent location.
In any season, nature lovers have plenty of space to explore. Beautiful trails lead through several ecosystems. A reception chalet in the Heritage sector is the gateway to the mature forest, while the Des Marais pavilion opens onto a chain of marshes. This park is home to 184 species of birds and a herd of white-tailed deer.
THINGS TO SEE
- Belvederes for bird watching;
- White-tailed deer;
- Interpretation circuit around the marshes (in French);
- Birds of prey;
- Des Marais Pavilion observation deck.
Discover the Heritage sector and the Des Marais sector with our audio guides (in French).
IN THE PARK
- Cross-country ski trails, toboggan hill, walking and snowshoeing trails;
- Picnic areas and charcoal barbecues;
- Drinking fountain;
AT THE WELCOME CENTRE
- Equipment rental: cross-country skis, sleds, sliding mats, crampons ($) (only at Heritage chalet);
- Educational activities offered for school groups, tourists, seniors and businesses. Find out more! ($);
- Vending machines ($), only in the Heritage sector.
Accepted cards: Interac, VISA and MasterCard
- Rooms and outdoor sites available for rent (filming and events): 514 280-6778
Contact the Montreal nature park team.