GUEPE is present in this nature park for outdoor equipment rentals and cross-country ski lessons in winter, but also for nature interpretation activities offered to the public. Some of our summer day camps also take place in this exceptional natural environment.
In this old-growth forest, wildflowers cover the ground in spring. Ruisseau Bertrand, a stream in the park, is home to a variety of aquatic life. Birds sing without fear of being disturbed in this nature park.
THINGS TO SEE
- Attractions trail: several exploration stations will allow you to see the forest in a different way, through thematic capsules and original installations;
- Forest of hundred-year-old trees including a rare species in Quebec: the black maple;
- Several lookouts on the Ruisseau Bertrand stream;
- Picnic area with garden and pond at the Maison Pitfield centre;
- White-tailed rabbits and raccoons.
Discover the Péninsule sector and the Bois-Francs forest with our adio guides (in French).
IN THE PARK
- Cross-country ski trails, toboggan hill, walking and snowshoeing trails;
- Picnic areas and charcoal barbecues;
- Drinking fountain;
AT THE WELCOME CENTRE
- Educational activities offered for school groups, tourists, seniors and businesses. Find out more! ($);
- Equipment rental: cross-country skis, snowshoes, sleds, crazy carpets, crampons ($);
- Refreshment counter with coffee machine ($).
Accepted cards: VISA and MasterCard
DISCOVER OUR PROGRAM IN NATURE PARKS
The Fishing Caravan
Nature on Your Path
Nature Exploration: Family Activities
Contact the Montreal nature park team.