Guided Walks in Montreal Nature Parks
Explore the nature park on a guided walk with a nature educator! What surprises are hidden on the trails? What animals will you observe? Discover the richness of our nature parks! Do you have questions about biodiversity? This is also a good time to ask them!
Some walks are exclusive to participants who are 65 and over.
DATES AND LOCATIONS
Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques (welcome centre)
- Insects in the Forest: Saturday, June 17, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (65 and over)
- Discovering Vegetation: Sunday, July 30, 2 to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
- Autumn Colors: Sunday, October 1, 2 to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
Parc-nature du Bois-de-l'Île-Bizard (welcome centre)
- The Chorus of Anurans: Saturday, May 27, 2 to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
- Marsh Life: Sunday, August 13, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (everyone)
Parc-nature du Bois-de-Liesse (Des Champs welcome centre)
- Discovering Birds: Sunday, June 11, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (65 and over)
- Autumn Colors: Saturday, September 30, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (65 and over)
Parc-nature du Bois-de-Saraguay (at the corner of Jean-Bourdon and Joseph-Saucier avenues)
- Spring Plants: Sunday, May 21, 2 to 3:30 (everyone)
- Insects in the Forest: Sunday, July 23, 2 to 3:30 (everyone)
- Autumn Colors: Sunday, September 24, 2 to 3:30 (everyone)
Parc-nature de l'Île-de-la-Visitation (welcome centre)
- Return of the Birds: Monday, May 22, 2 to 3:30 pm. (everyone)
- Discovering Birds: Saturday, September 23, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (65 and over)
Parc-nature du Ruisseau-De Montigny (at the entrance on boul. Maurice-Duplessis)
- Discovering Birds: Sunday, September 17, 2 to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
Parc-nature de la Pointe-aux-Prairies (Heritage chalet)
- Insect Ecosystems: Sunday, June 4, 2 to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
- Discovering Vegetation: Saturday, September 16, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (65 and over)
Parc-nature de la Pointe-aux-Prairies Des Marais Pavilion
- Marsh Life: Sunday, August 20, 2to 3:30 p.m. (everyone)
GOOD TO KNOW
Reservation via our online booking platform required. Stay tuned for more information.
There is a fee to park in the nature parks. For more information, please visit the City of Montréal's Website.
To make the most of your activity, please dress for the weather.
« GUEPE remercie la Ville de Montréal pour son soutien financier et technique dans la réalisation de ses activités. »
OUR PROGRAM IN NATURE PARKS
Consultez aussi notre calendrier d'activités!
DISCOVER OUR ACTIVITIES
Free (Paid parking)