Kiosks in Montreal Nature Parks
Observe nature's artifacts that you don't get to see every day and talk to our nature educators to learn more about these fascinating objects. Several themes will be presented throughout the season in Montreal nature parks! This is the perfect opportunity to discover the biodiversity of the nature park and get answers to your questions about nature!
DATES AND LOCATIONS
Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques :
- Spotlight on Squash, Saturday, Octobrer 7 (ecological farm)
Parc-nature du Bois-de-l'Île-Bizard :
- Return of the Reptiles, Saturday, May 20 (welcome centre)
- Zoom on Insects, Saturday, September 2 (welcome centre)
Parc-nature du Bois-de-Liesse :
- Sounds and Insects, Sunday, June 4 (Des Champs welcome centre)
Parc-nature de l'Île-de-la-Visitation :
- The World of Birds, Sunday, July 30 (chalet d'accueil)
Parc-nature de la Pointe-aux-Prairies :
- The White-Tailed Deer and its Ecosystem, Saturday, September 16 (Heritage chalet)
GOOD TO KNOW
No reservation required.
There is a fee to park in the nature parks. For more information, please visit the City of Montréal's Website.
To make the most of your activity, please dress for the weather.
« GUEPE remercie la Ville de Montréal pour son soutien financier et technique dans la réalisation de ses activités. »
OUR PROGRAM IN NATURE PARKS
Also check out our calendar of activities!
DISCOVER OUR ACTIVITIES
Free (Paid parking)