Walk along the water's edge at low tide, accompanied by our nature educator, to observe the flora and fauna there with a fresh perspective.
- Saturday, July 8, from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.;
- Sunday, July 16, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.;
- [CANCELLED] Friday, July 28, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.;
- [RESCHEDULED] Sunday, July 30, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.;
- Wednesday, August 2, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
GOOD TO KNOW
- No reservations.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts in the park parking lot.
- To make the most of your walk, please bring suitable footwear for walking near water, on sand, cobbles and sometimes slippery rock.
Also check out our Calendar of Activities!
DISCOVER OUR PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
Biodiversity Kioks in Charlevoix
Whales of the St. Lawrence
Exploration at Low Tide
Introduction to Fishing